Sunday, May 23, 2010

Can't miss

Sometimes you've got a work a little harder depending on the subject matter you're shooting. I know, I'm bias, but with my little nephews...you just don't even need to try :).
I'm going to miss their official 1 year birthday party while I'm away, so I stopped by my brother's place to take some unofficial shots of them at juuust about 1 year old.

Quislai, one of my brother's two cats, removes herself from the fray after a few infant left hooks to her face. She preferred to observe from afar then be on the front lines.

















Lost in the sea of toys and playpadding.















Gimmicks be damned, I love a good selective desaturation now and again. Also, I am really pleased with the 24-70 so far, this was one of the best test conditions I've used it under in terms of portraits, and ...well just look!







2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those blue eyes! I can't believe the twins are almost a year old :-O
    (BTW, I especially like the ears on that cat!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bro's kids are just too cute...Quislai's ears have something going on with the ambient light, they normally look just plain black.

    ReplyDelete