Friday, March 19, 2010

Interesting developments

In the last week I've been in the process of booking for a product shoot that will end up in Boston Design Guide magazine, and agreeing to a last minute request for a large engagement party shoot on Sunday.

The product shoot is for an interior designer, and I'm still waiting on the details regard when it will take place etc. I'm all for shooting anything that will end up published, as the exposure can't hurt.

The engagement party is for Andrea's friend at work. It's taking place at a museum that also hosts events, so the bride-to-be has hinted at some potentially fun pics with the artifacts. I love it when the subjects are really into the shoot, and suggest ideas to make it that much more lively and enjoyable.

I'm looking forward to both of these sessions, since they'll both be outside of the realm I usually practice in. Shots of the party up soon, the product shoot, TBD.

No comments:

Post a Comment